пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

agios gordios hotel




... If it wasnapos;t for the unique Coder 23 Edition of Bunkerleute. You know you wanna come
But then, most of you are. See you later my sweeties.

Work, the last straw was violently ripped out of my hands today. The manager apparently had some issues with me not being the following type. But the man who did the first interview with me and sat in on the second one was of a completely different opinion and is going to spend the next two weeks looking for another function for me. Where have I heard that before?

I should have just started working at IBR and kept my mouth shut. The pay was good, the boss I could live with. Who cares if the job was a freakin bore.

Iapos;m back to square one, but I�wonapos;t bother thinking about it until Monday. First I go home for a bit, let mum torture me about how I should have taken the job and then come back a different girl. Or some such nonsense. I need to start sending letters asap. Recruiters or no.

But tonight, I�donapos;t care. I put a dress on with more cleavage than Beyonc� Knowles and I�have the Angry Bitch attitude. Come and get it.
agios gordios hotel, agios gordios corfu, agios gordios, agios germanos.



Комментариев нет: