суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

atlas family foundation




Obviously, done with my Japanese midterm and a week of studying Not only do I feel like I did ok (B to maybe A), I actually think I learned a lot in this last week, like enough to start really using these grammar notes. So I have to say it was worth it (including teaching 2 of my classmates on the side), only bad part is I realized my Japanese movie class progress paper is due next friday, which shouldnapos;t be bad but I had hoped to have the whole thing written before November oh well as long as its before the 1st draft check which is in EXACTLY 1 month.

Now to try to actually get some sleep (already been told I look like Iapos;m beat and half dead)and make it tomorrow in which Iapos;m off to the movie theater to see a film and write my 1page review on it and also go to an ALL asian club. Which really doesnapos;t make sense as Iapos;m not asian but oh well, only tomorrow will tell.

blue nitro buy, atlas family foundation, atlas fanfare caravan, atlas fantasy final xi, atlas featuring speed camera locations.



Комментариев нет: