понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best ftp server freeware




Nickapos;s comment in my last post was right... I donapos;t want everyone to think I live in some house full of cavemen. We have plenty of cooking supplies, just none for baking. Nick lives on a diet of mostly meat (and liquor), and he has quite the collection of pots, pans and spices (Quotes he: "Every meal should be built around bacon bits"). At least twice a week I will be so enticed by smells of meaty goodness radiating from the kitchen that I will haul my lazy ass up off the couch, hover around the stove and beg him for a bite with my big, baby blue eyes. He cannot resist the eyes.

Nick just doesnapos;t do much baking. He was an amazing helper for the carrot cake, though. He did all the labor-intensive stuff (grating carrots, whisking the batter because we have no electric mixer) - I love living with a man. And now we have this fantastic cake to show for it. Itapos;s delicious, btw, and I brought some of it with me to work so that I donapos;t have to eat it all myself.

We asked Sara yesterday morning when she was moving out - she had been making noises about moving later, past when New Guy said heapos;d move in - and she informed us that she was leaving that very day. As she and her father packed all of her things in a U-Haul, Nick and I cleaned secretly behind her. I love her to death, but this is the girl that leaves half-eaten THINGS in the fridge for weeks until Nick or I throw it out. Iapos;m also looking forward to having more space to put my stuff under the bathroom sink.

New Guy Jonathan was supposed to move in last night, but my cold was taking a turn for the worse, so I drugged myself heavily and went to bed before he got here. This morning I got to say hi during our morning routines, but it still wasnapos;t enough time to properly chat. Iapos;m hoping we can have some roommate bonding time this evening when everyone is home... Well, everyone except Jeremy, who we havenapos;t seen in four days. I hope New Guy likes carrot cake

dinosaurus form z, best ftp server freeware, best ftp server freebsd, best ftp server free, best ftp server for windows.



Комментариев нет: